December - These are a Few of My Favorite Things
How is it December?! I swear it was Halloween like a week ago! Now that December is finally upon us, all I want to do is curl up with a hot cup of chai tea, turn on our Christmas tree lights (yes my Christmas decorations are already up!), and watch Christmas movies all day! Anyone else?!
Since it is officially December, I am sharing some of my favorite December/ Christmas things! Keep scrolling for a list and my outfit details:
Photography: S. Wolfe Photography
Shop this look:
My December favorites:
- The Grinch (Jim Carrey Version!)
- Miracle on 34th Street (Newer version with Matilda ;)
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Meet me in St. Louis (because I was born in St. Louis and my whole fam LOVES this movie!)
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (oldie but SO cute! I love musicals!)
- The Santa Clause (SO MAGICAL I just love it!)
- ALL OF THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES
- Touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery with my family at home (St. Louis). It is all decked out for Christmas and you get to see the horses and the dalmatian mascot!
- Pictures with Santa - my brother and I have gotten pictures with Santa almost every year! And my dad hops in the picture with us every time!
- Puzzles! - We always do a giant puzzle as a family each Christmas! I usually tap out half way through, but my mom, my aunt, and my boyfriend Zack usually stay up most of the night to finish it
- HOCKEY! Christmas with my dad in St. Louis means we go to a St. Louis Blues game
- Christmas lights - Growing up in Iowa, we would grab some hot chocolate, go to a local park that was filled with Christmas lights, turn on Christmas music, and drive through the park. Now that most of my family is back in St. Louis, we found a park that does the same thing and continue the tradition!
- Last but not least - we ride camels! The park with the Christmas lights always has a petting zoo and camels at the end of the light show. Every year we ride camels and get photos taken :)