Happy 4th of July! This last minute post is in honor of the last minute dessert that I whip of every year for the 4th! I LOVE baking, but given the business of holiday weekends, it is really nice to have a quick go-to recipe that I can throw together in a snap! Not to mention -- It is SO DELICIOUS!
Here is what you need:
- (1) 16oz tub of Cool Whip
- (1) 4.6oz box of vanilla pudding
- (1) 9" round angel food cake
- (2) cups of strawberries
- (2) cups or blueberries
- Make the vanilla pudding
- Cut the angel food cake into 1" cubes
- Wash the fruit and half the strawberries
- Place a layer of vanilla pudding on the bottom of the bowl
- Follow with a layer of angel food cake, strawberries, and blueberries
- Top with Cool Whip
- Repeat steps 4-6 until the bowl is filled.
- Top with Cool Whip and fruit to decorate!