HAPPY MONDAY LOVES!! I have been wanting to launch a series for a while, but I never knew what I wanted it to be, or what I should call it. All I knew was that I wanted to document some of my favorite things each week and share them with you! After last week's blog post, I was inspired by the story of the brand Not Monday and how they wanted to create essentials that you want to use over and over again - you know.. the OPPOSITE of that Monday feeling! :) SO with that - I bring you my first Monday Coffee Break! This series will be some fun things for you to browse on your Monday AM coffee break that will hopefully melt away that Monday feeling! I hope you love this series as much as I love creating it!! ENJOY! <3 **PS - There will always be at least ONE dog-related item in this list each week :)**
- I can't start a new year without a new planner! I have some serious goals for 2018 and this lil guy is keeping me on track!
- The book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck has helped me change the way I view many situations from day to day. It helped me to really stop letting my struggles and failures consume and define me, and helped me focus on how my struggles can lead to beautiful successes. SERIOUSLY - if you are consumed with trying to be perfect, suffer from anxiety, or feel very down on your luck, this book can help change your outlook on your situation!
- Another one of my New Year's resolutions is to TRY to drink more water - and the first step was to get a snazzy water bottle!
- As an Architect (in training) I am always reading about new spaces and looking for design inspo: THIS SPACE - newly designed and built for an all-women co-working club in SoHo is giving me SERIOUS decor and shelving envy! (can we please talk about those pink chairs?!)
- I have had Ed Sheeren on repeat lately - Too obsessed right now and not ashamed!
- A Golden Retriever snuggling his owner who plays his a song on the guitar!
- Since it's Monday - This Not Monday sweater needs to make an appearance!
- Apparently S'mores in a jar is a thing and I definitely need to have one.
- 52 Lists for Happiness is a weekly reminder to focus on all of the blessing in our lives! It is easy these days to focus on what you don't have, or the next thing you want, but we are so incredibly fortunate to be where we are RIGHT NOW!
- My beautiful friend and corgi lover Jenna Lynn bought me some corgi socks and I seriously couldn't love anything more! :D
I hope you enjoyed these little Monday pick me ups! Tune in next week for Monday Coffee Break #2!