Happy happy Monday! This weekend was relaxing and productive all at once. Zack and I cancelled our plans on Saturday and spent the day together cleaning the apartment and walking around Seattle. It is so important to take time away from all of the hustle and bustle and focus on your loved ones. Sunday was full of photoshoots and cupcakes with a bunch of my favorite Seattle ladies! This week I am heading to Palm Springs for Modernism Week and I can't wait to explore some Mid-Century Modern homes! I have always said I belong in the desert - so I am so excited to visit :) Stay tuned for photos!
These are a few of my favorite things:
- OKAY - so I mentioned that I bought a new water bottle in my first Monday Coffee Break, but unfortunately there was a shipping error and I never received it! SO I found a different water bottle that is ON ITS WAY and I am really excited to use it! This water bottle has marks for each hour of the day so you an keep on track and it even has a sarcastic message written right on the bottle - PERFECT! :)
- Here are some healthy Valentine's Day snacks!
- and some not so healthy treats ;)
- THE OLYMPICS! - I have been glued to the TV during the Ice Skating routines. Team Canada BLEW me away with their Free Dance to a Moulin Rouge melody! Seriously you guys - chills
- I just purchased this cookbook - not only do the treats look delicious, but the layouts make my little designer heart explode! It is so beautiful!
- This Chloe dupe is to die for - I already have it in two colors and I am obsessed!
- Y'all - This year's HGTV dream home is in Gig Harbor, Washington - so close to Seattle! That'll make it an easy move for us ;) Have you entered yet?!
- I can't get enough of Everlane's Wide Crop pants and they just released a new style and some amazing new colors!! ALL THE HEART EYES!
- Never Eat Alone is the next self-help book on my list
- LOOK AT THIS CORGI RIDING A PONY