Blending In With Florals

Photography: Freesframe Photography

Monday again! This weekend was once again spent watching Netflix and recovering from being sick. I can’t wait to get back to everyday life again! Hopefully that’s soon!

This look was shot in one of my favorite Seattle places; the Volunteer Park Conservatory. For one, it is SO WARM! Visiting in the middle of winter makes it feel like a tropical getaway. And TWO, the wide variety of plants is so beautiful, from tropical to dessert plants, this place has it all.

Of course, to visit the conservatory, I had to wear my favorite floral dress. I am not lying when I tell you this is the SOFTEST dress I have ever worn. I could seriously sleep in this dress. AND IT HAS POCKETS! Shop JessaKae has some of the most gorgeous floral dresses for spring and Easter. So go check out the shop!

Use code: SHAYLYNRAE for $$ off of your order at Shop JessaKae

Dress: Shop JessaKaeHERE

Shoes: Steve MaddenHERE

Share:

10 Comments

1. Planq Studio
    April 12, 2017 / 12:56 am

That dress looks awesome among all the greens!

2. Krysten Wasik
    April 12, 2017 / 4:53 pm

There are a lot of dark clothes fashion where I live too. I would love to wear florals, but I often feel like an idiot wearing them. I’m going to have to try a dress like this!

3. Candy Kage
    April 12, 2017 / 5:52 pm

this is a beautiful floral dress. Love the shape and yes you blend in nicely.

4. Quotation Re:Marks
    April 13, 2017 / 3:42 am

That dress is gorgeous! first of all I love wearing black and dark colors, but I’m drawn to florals – so this seems perfect for me! By the way, it also looks wonderful on you! 🙂

5. Peta Ramia
    April 13, 2017 / 9:11 am

This dress is everything! I’m so jealous! And the place that you are at looks amazing! Have a wonderful day girl x

6. Patricia Conte
    April 13, 2017 / 1:01 pm

What a beautiful dress, and love the photos! I usually don’t choose floral prints, but I really like this dress and the pattern! The colors keep it nice and subtle!

7. ColorsofMei by Meileilan
    April 13, 2017 / 11:33 pm

These pictures are absolutely beautiful. We were at the greenhouse yesterday and ask my husband to take few photos but he thought it would not look good. Looking at your pictures now, he sure regrets 🙂 love everything on this blog .

8. Our Mini Family
    April 14, 2017 / 3:23 pm

That dress is stunning! You look incredible and OMG that photo spot is absolutely lovely!