Photography: Jenna Lynn Photography
Happy Monday everyone!! It’s been a little while since I’ve done one of these coffee breaks. It has been a busy and at times stressful few weeks, so I took cut back on posting these for a little bit. BUT I’m BACK! So here are 10 things that I have found over the last few weeks that I hope you enjoy reading on your Monday coffee break 🙂
- Speaking of stress – have you checked out my last blog post? 10 Tips to Reduce Stress! I hope you find some of them helpful!
- Did you watch the Oscars last night?! Here is every look from the Red Carpet!
- The This Is Me performance at the Oscars last night gave me SERIOUS chills! I still haven’t seen The Greatest Showman, but I am DYING to get to the theater to see it!
- I recently had Chocolate-Avacodo Mousse! I was so hesitant to try it because – well it sounds weird. BUT OMG it is SOOO tasty! I can’t wait to give this recipe a try.
- These beautiful Architecture Studios in Barcelona
- Y’all – I am obsessed with these two corgis – Mona and Drewbert
- I just bought these rain boots because it doesn’t seem like the Seattle rain is going to let up anytime soon and the color is PERFECT for spring!
- I first watched this Youtube video in September of 2016. It was one of the things that helped give me the final push to start a blog. I watch it from time to time to remind myself not to get so caught up in the day to day and remember to truly LIVE my life and not get so wrapped up in my checklists. It is so powerful and I recommend everyone take 5 minutes to listen to the message. Everybody Dies, But Nobody Lives.
- The Art of Self Love – I love Alexandra’s tips for loving yourself more.
- Did you know there is a whole museum dedicated to ice cream?! I am thinking about heading to San Fran just to see this museum!
Leave a Reply